Order the Yoxly home STI test kit and receive results within a few days. Delivered in discreet packaging & approved by doctors. Tests for 8 STIs.
Enter ‘TF10’ at checkout for a 10% discount
Full price – £109.00 – Our price – £98.10
Having had to deal with pcr tests and rapid flow tests since Covid-19, using an STI home test kit is a breeze. If you’ve had unprotected sexual contact and are beginning a relationship with a new sexual partner, testing for a sexually transmitted infection is a sensible place to start and now you can do it in the comfort of your own home with the Yoxly STI Home Tests.
What information about STI’s do I get from Yoxly’s analysis?
Yoxly offers four test kits to test for the 8 most common STIs.
Basic – The Basic kit empowers you to conveniently test for the two of the most common (and often symptomless) STIs, without needing to provide a blood sample: Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
Basic+ – The Basic Plus kit enables you to conveniently test for three prevalent (and often symptomless) STIs, without needing to provide a blood sample: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Trichomoniasis.
Standard – The Standard at-home sti test is an affordable solution for testing for the STIs for which NHS GUM clinics routinely screen (and more), all without the hassle of in-person visits. The most popular of the Yoxly postal sti kits detects: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis, HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.
Comprehensive – The Comprehensive STI test kit is Yoxly’s most thorough rapid test kit. This kit not only tests for the STIs routinely screened for by NHS GUM clinics, but also tests for an additional four, highly-contagious STIs to provide you with peace of mind. The Comprehensive kit detects: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis, HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B virus, Hepatitis C virus and Mycoplasma.
How do I use the Yoxly Home STI Test Kit?
- Order the Yoxly Home STI Test online: The first step to using the Yoxly Home STI Test is to order it online from our website. Our test kits are discreetly packaged and delivered for free, ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Receive your kit the next day: Once you have placed your order, you will receive your test kit the next day (if ordered before 1pm, Monday – Friday). This means you don’t have to wait for symptoms to appear before getting tested.
- Activate your test kit: Each Yoxly Home STI Test comes with a unique Kit ID that you will use to activate your kit on our website. This step is important as it ensures that your results are linked to your personal account.
- Collect your samples: The Yoxly Home STI Test includes easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials for collecting your own samples in the comfort of your home. Unlike other providers, there is no need to fill out forms or do any writing, making it a hassle-free experience.
- Return your samples: Once you have collected your samples, simply return them to our lab using the pre-paid envelope provided. You can drop off your samples at any Royal Mail post box or post office.
- Receive confidential results in 1-2 days: Within 1-2 business days, you will receive your accurate results on your secure online account. Our results are easy-to-understand and provide helpful guidance, resources, and treatment options (if needed). If you have any difficulties with the process, our team is available 24/7 through our contact options or chat feature on our website. With Yoxly Home STI Test, getting tested for STIs has never been easier and more convenient. Order yours today for peace of mind and take control of your sexual health.
Is Yoxly STI testing regulated?
Yoxly is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality of sexual health testing services. As part of this commitment, we have partnered with one of the UK’s top laboratories that specializes in pathology testing. This laboratory holds accreditation from the Care Quality Commission (CQC), further validating their expertise and reliability.
Is there a Yoxly Discount or Promo Code?
Enter ‘TF10’ at the checkout for a 10% discount on all four of the Yoxly self-test kits.
Why use a testing kit?
In short; it’s good to know your sexual status and the sexual status of your partner before you begin sexual activity.
Infectious disease, transmitted via sexual activity can have serious health risks for the rest of your life so as much as you may want to get under the sheets ASAP, play it safe, especially if you have any immediate concerns. Early detection of sexual infections gives them the best chance of being treated.
STI’s do not always have any obvious symptoms. Others, symptoms are more common including: abdominal pain, vaginal discharge, dark urine, penile discharge, pelvic pain, rapid onset of sickness, yellow skin (symptoms of syphilis), skin ulceration or a burning sensation. These are just a few of the potential symptoms and so to avoid you or your future partners exchanging more than you want, get a head start testing and purchase sexual health test kits online for you and your partner.
Order one of the four home tests online at Yoxly Health.