This website is operated by Total Fertility Ltd which is registered to 71 – 75 Sheldon St, Covent Garden, London,
WC2H 9JQ (registered in the UK) with registered number 11553864.
To keep your personal data secure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information you provide.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your email address.
- If you send an enquiry to a clinic via Total Fertility Ltd and consent to sharing with us your contact details , we store your name and email address, county location and message.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or sent an enquiry through us, you can change the way you want us to contact you by unsubscribing or changing your preferences through our website.
- You have the right to remove any or all of your information from our system or ask us to send you details on what data of yours we hold. Contact Us to request this.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect only the referring domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web site, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers visit, and information volunteered by the visitor.
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
The information we collect is used:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For internal review to improve the content of our Web site;
- To customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone number and postal address online will only receive contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.”
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
To employees and our agents to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
The information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes, nor do we partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
How do I change any details stored on Total Fertility Ltd?
To change any of your contact details held with Total Fertility, contact us via the contact form linked below or our address at Total Fertility, 71 – 75 Sheldon St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
71 – 75 Sheldon St,