In its third year, the Manchester Fertility Show will take place again on 23rd – 24th March 2019 within the Exchange Hall in the Manchester Central Convention Complex.
The show was created for anyone looking become a parent who had questions for clinics, fertility experts, doctors or other patients going through the same experience.
List of Speakers Attending
Seminars on offer include:
- Fertility Treatment in older women
- How to choose a fertility clinic in the UK and Overseas
- Natural Cycle and Mild IVF – fertility treatment without the drugs?
- Decision-making, openness and family building
- What men need to know about fertility – testing it, boosting it, treating it
- Single woman in your 30s or 40s? Thinking about having a baby on your own?
- Improving the odds of IVF working for you
- Is egg donation a cure for recurrent implantation failure?
For more information visit The Manchester Fertility Show