A number of fertility tests can be undertaken at home using a recognised home fertility testing kit. These testing kits are available for both women and men and are ideal if you are:
- nervous about visiting a fertility clinic
- at the early stages of investigating your fertility for future family planning
- don’t have the time to visit a clinic at this stage
- just prefer being in the comfort of your own home at this stage
Men’s Home Fertility Tests
The two market leaders in the male fertility test sector, ExSeed and Mojo, offer two different solutions depending on your requirements. If you’re just curious about your basic sperm health and want to see your swimmers swim, the ExSeed smartphone solution is perfect for you. If you’re trying to conceive and want a lab-based test from the comfort of your own home, with in-depth results you can take to a fertility consultation, Mojo is your better option.
Receive 15% off using the discount: ‘TF15′
- Includes everything you need to test your amount of motile sperm cells.
- The ExSeed device turns your smartphone into a microscope that allows you to record your sperm cells.
- No need to visit a clinic as our system analyses the quality as accurately as in a lab.
- The kit includes materials for either 2 or 5 tests.
- From £63.75 (with discount)
Receive 15% off using the discount: ‘TOTAL15′
- The only lab-based test you can take from the comfort of your home, incl. a free consultation with our fertility experts.
- Your results cover overall sperm quality, sperm volume (ml), sperm count (millions) and motility (% that swim).
- The ‘Advanced Test’ includes a complete lab report, an additional 18 biomarkers measured and a comment from an Andrologist is available for free.
- Your sample is being analysed by a state-of-the-art AI-driven microscope which has been developed with top clinicians in the UK.
- 97% accurate results in just 48hrs
- From £126.65 (with discount)
Women’s Home Fertility Tests
There is a greater range of types of at-home fertility test for women, which include tests for individual hormones, all in one fertility tests that test up to 10 different female hormones that affect fertility and ovulation trackers which assist with determining the right time to try to conceive. Below is listed some of the market leaders.
Receive 10% off using the discount ‘TOTAL_10’ at checkout.
Hormone analysis of at-home fertility test includes:
- Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH)
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinising hormone (LH)
- Oestradiol (E2)
- Prolactin (PRL)
- Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroxine (T4)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulphate (DHEAS)
- From £134.10
Tracks the 4 primary hormones that indicate ovulation
- Predict your ovulation accurately.
- Identify your full 6-day fertile window.
- Confirm ovulation happened during a specific cycle.
- Know if your body’s fertility is healthy.
- Starter Kit includes the Mira Analyser and 10 Mira Fertility Plus Test Wands
- From £209.00